Thursday, December 6, 2012

Jango Fett must die!

Mace Windu is a badass, and not just because he is played by Samuel L. Jackson. More importantly, Windu killed Jango Fett.  I wish I could kill Jango Fett - not the intergalactic bounty hunter, but the stupid fucking elf that I have to move every single freakin' night.

Gah.

I hate that damn thing.  My kids named him two years ago as Batman was just discovering Star Wars.  Jango Fett Elf?  Really?  I get that he's evil, but I would have named him Darth Sideous or something more fitting.

Mark my words, he will strangle us all in his sleep.

1 comment:

  1. A friend facebooked this today as well, it seemed pertinent.

    http://www.peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat.com/2011/12/over-achieving-elf-on-shelf-mommies.html

    And my response: "Dear children, we do not elf in this family. Love, mama"

    ReplyDelete