Friday, December 6, 2013

The forest is alive with the sound of Carrie!

I suffered through The Sound of Music Live last night.  Here are my observations as tweeted/facebooked:


  • Not loving the first 15 minutes. Maybe it will improve when she leaves the abbey.
  • The yodeling was good, but there's no chemistry to her acting.
  • Ironically, my boys are now enthralled. I'm pretty shocked. it's like watching Calliou - i don't get it but they like it.
  • My kids are quiet as can be, watching and enjoying it. Batman said he really liked this show.
  • On the plus side, it's wholesome. You can always leave it on and go take a bath.



All in all, I was totally underwhelmed. Pretty surprised I sat through the entire thing. Of course, I was also reading a book.

Long live Julie Andrews!

No comments:

Post a Comment