- Not loving the first 15 minutes. Maybe it will improve when she leaves the abbey.
- The yodeling was good, but there's no chemistry to her acting.
- Ironically, my boys are now enthralled. I'm pretty shocked. it's like watching Calliou - i don't get it but they like it.
- My kids are quiet as can be, watching and enjoying it. Batman said he really liked this show.
- On the plus side, it's wholesome. You can always leave it on and go take a bath.
All in all, I was totally underwhelmed. Pretty surprised I sat through the entire thing. Of course, I was also reading a book.
Long live Julie Andrews!