Monday, December 19, 2011

Career opportunity of a lifetime!

As if my holidays weren't crazy enough, Kim Jong Il died.  Longtime readers know that the Dear Leader was a dedicated fan of mine.  We dictators have to stick together, since there are so few of us left after the Arab Spring. 

His death also means that I have to get my resume polished since I am sure to be called to interview for the opening.  Kim Jong Un seems like a nice kid, but let's be frank: I am more experienced (ask any of my former interns) and would be a better choice.  I would also let my people eat, which would make me extremely popular.  And I would license "Friends" to be shown on the Korean television channel - and maybe even bring in HBO...I'd need something to watch in the palace.  But let's not get carried away.  I'll start out by letting people eat 1,000 calories a day.  I'm already beloved.

Jill for Supreme Leader

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Marty. You'll have a seat at my cabinet until I tire of you and send you to a work camp. But I'll make sure it's a "nice" work camp, 'kay?

    ReplyDelete