Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mourning in red - appropriate for a red country, no?

Taking a break from my official mourning and wailing to pop in and say hi.  Cold in Pyongyang, but luckily I received a new down coat for Christmas.  Some may feel it's inappropriate to mourn in a red coat, but those fuckers aren't going to say anything aloud unless they would like a winter vacation in a work camp.

I never received an email notification from Best Buy so I went to the store last night.  Lo and behold, they had the games.  Thanks, jerkwads!  On the other hand, it's probably for the best that they didn't arrive before Christmas.  The Dynamic Duo had way too much stuff.  Way too much.  I returned some things in the days leading up to Christmas, donated a haul to Toys for Tots, and put some aside for Easter.  And they still had too much crap.  We are so very lucky.

Gotta run, my turn to wail for the cameras! 

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment