Thursday, July 18, 2013

It's just clutter...

It's time to face facts that Batman and Robin are no longer babies.  That The Spouse is soooo over having kids despite an opening on our team for Batgirl.  That our basement is full of crap.  That for the first time in years that crap is easily accessible, thanks to the large storage area in Wayne Manor.  It's time.

This week, I posted ads on Craigslist listing our cloth diapers and trike.  Sniff.  It was surprising how many people were interested in the diapers.  When I cloth diapered, it seemed no one was interested.  Now they are selling like hotcakes.  Sniff.

I diapered both my babies in those diapers.




Batman received that trike for Christmas when he was two.



Sniff, sniff...


But it's just stuff.  Stuff we don't use, don't need, and can pass on to others.

I also sold the reel lawn mower, but feel zero nostalgia about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment