Friday, April 20, 2012

Challenge Accepted

I am a horrible accessorizer.  I can put an outfit together, do my hair, but I can't coordinate accessories (nor can I change up my makeup, but I'll let B address that sometime since makeup is her thing.)  This week, I have challenged myself to accessorize my outfit each day.

Now that Robin isn't trying to kill himself every 30 seconds, I have an extra five or ten minutes each morning to do my hair, pull together an outfit, and add a little extra something.  It really is amazing what a difference a belt and a necklace can make.  Or a ring and a bracelet.  Voila!  It's an entirely different look.

This week was a huge success, until today.  Don't get me wrong.  I tried.  But my skinny dark jeans, white t, and black jacket just don't look right.  They sound like they should, but they don't.  The accessory of the day today is a Glamour black out bar over my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment