Monday, April 16, 2012

While I've Been Away

My friends Brad and Angie got engaged.  Blah.  Whatever.  I'm so over them.  Frankly, I can't stand them and the only reason we are friends is because we joined the same online mommy support group during our second pregnancies and now our kids are all besties, except that Batman and Robin keep pestering me to let them ride on Mad's dad's motorcycle and buy them Nerf guns and stuff.  Sheesh, I can't get a break.  But Robin and Knox are inseparable and Zahara lets me play with her kitchen (girlfriend has got some bad hair).  I have to perfect my skills before I bring home my Haitian baby (shh, let's keep that on the down low so that bitch Angie doesn't get my daughter before I do.)

Also, the boy wonder who stole my job was promoted to Dear Leader of North Korea had a pretty major embarrassment big joke played on the world press.  He invited everyone over to watch a long range rocket launch, then exploded it just to show that he could.  Rumor has it, the rocket isn't the only thing that Kim Jong Un has that prematurely explodes, if you get my gist.  (Yes, I started that rumor right here, but I'm still bitter I was passed over for the dictator position.)

I'm wearing a fancy new ring and bracelet today.  Not as fancy as Angie's, but who's competing (besides her)?

1 comment:

  1. Don't even get me started about Angie stealing my daughter's name...not cool.

    ReplyDelete