Thursday, June 28, 2012

Now and then I think of when I was in power....

I know my loyal fans get antsy when I'm away.  Sorry, folks, Batman has been sick since Friday.  High fever but no other symptoms (until a nasty cough settled in on Tuesday.)  I used the last of my sick leave for the year (the plight of the working mother) to stay home with him.

Once the strep test came back negative and he started to feel a little better, there was nothing to do but sit back and enjoy the time away from the office.  The weather was gorgeous (a rarity in these parts) and I luxuriated in the peace and quiet of being home with a sick kid.

Some of the things that entertained me while I was away:


And this is what I'm promoting right now (work related):

These guys are great, except for being K-Staters...Really cute, too.  I wonder if I should set my nieces up with them?  But that would lead to a Jayhawk/Wildcat battle.  Not sure I can be responsible for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment