- Storming the Castle - The little fucker Bane is still hitting Batman and recruiting friends to hit him, too. The Spouse and I have stormed the front office in a show of force and are now reviewing every aspect of our lives (summer camp, play dates, martial arts classes). It's time consuming.
- Watching the C-SPAN 2 - It's not the greatest Farm Bill, and likely not the "real" Farm Bill, but it is a Farm Bill, it is being debated, and it is my job to watch. History in the making, kids.
- Talking to our Mortgage Guy - Asking questions, getting answers, becoming more freaked out.
- Being woken up by Robin every five minutes during a three hour period the other night. He is currently my least favorite child. How does you not being able to sleep become my problem? Oh, yeah, right, you're three. I guess it IS my problem. Fuck.
- Trying to pack a box here and there. My time frame for listing the house has really slipped, but I'd like to get it done sometime before the kids leave for college.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Where the Hell is Jill?
Here is where I've been, because I sure as hell haven't been here (at least last week, this week, probably the next few weeks):