Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Calgon, take me away!!

1) I caught Robin's cold because he coughed in my mouth for three days.  I'm a solid 4 on an illness scale of 1-10.  I can still work and do all my normal stuff, but it takes a LOT of effort.

2) We had family photos for the church directory last night.  I look really fat.  I know I have gained weight.  I see it, I know my clothes don't fit.  But, damn, seeing my fat face on film really sucked.

3) Photographer was able to get a GREAT photo of Robin, which is really hard to do, so we ordered photos of the dynamic duo.

4) I'm fat because I eat too much and don't exercise, but mostly because I don't sleep through the night.  Ever.  I try to go to bed earlier, and limit the stuff I force myself to do at night (dishes, laundry, de-cluttering) but I get woken up about four times a night, then I'm exhausted the next day.
5) I need to make some decisions about my business, but I'm too tired to get into it now.  And too overwhelmed with life in general to make the decisions and do the legwork.  I just want it done.  D O N E.  Done.

6) I'm so overwhelmed right now, and considering calling my mom and begging her to come help for awhile, but afraid that her being here will irritate me more than trying to do it all on my own.

7) The Calgon yell does not work for shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment