- Taking my kids to basketball, soccer, Chuck E. Cheese, the dentist, a playdate/lunch with friends, and for haircuts.
- Visiting open houses. No Wayne Manor yet, but lots of possibilities. Trying to figure out which neighborhood in Gotham City to settle on.
- Tap dancing. It was tough this week. My legs were tired before I got there and it just made it worse.
- Getting junk/treasures ready for a consignment sale.
- Walking a friend through cloth diapering, and being sad that my days of cloth diapering were over. Silly, I know.
- Cleaning up after vomiting dogs and a little boy who can't aim in the toilet.
- Contemplating an anniversary trip with The Spouse.
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Odds and Ends
What have I been up to when I haven't been here: