My kid just made up a peanut allergy to get to go to the school nurse.
The nurse called, incredibly concerned (read: extremely irritated that I'm such a neglectful parent) because Batman was having an allergic reaction to peanuts and we hadn't filled out the correct paperwork nor left an epi-pen with her. I burst out laughing and could barely pull myself together to tell her that child had never been near a peanut and wouldn't eat one under threat of starvation. Yes, but is he allergic? Um, no. Not to the best of our knowledge.
He told her that someone gave him some candy at lunch that had peanuts and he accidently ate it and now he has a red rash that's itchy. I don't doubt that he would eat candy with peanuts. I've given him a peanut butter cup before. He liked it and asked for more but I wanted to hog the candy so I said he couldn't have any more until he started eating peanut butter. Aside from a crestfallen face and disappointment, he did not have any sort of reaction.
The kid has figured out how to work the system.