Monday, October 3, 2011

More Guilt

One of the grandmas emailed me to ask what to get the Dynamic Duo for their birthdays.  I pulled out my handy dandy list and my heart sank.  I discovered that my sweet little Robin only asked for three things and got none of them. 

Ok, the child just turned three.  He was thrilled with the Legos and Marvel super hero themed Hot Wheels he received, as well as the gifts from several friends.  Gifts from his four (yes, Four!) sets of grandparents are arriving between now and Batman's birthday in two weeks.  But, still, I feel horrible.  How hard is it to buy a $13 Transformer Rescue Bot for the kid so he gets something off his list?  Frankly, I never even consulted it, I just got him things I knew he would like.

On the other hand, the children broke the new kitchen table I got for my birthday.  More on that story later...

No comments:

Post a Comment