Monday, January 23, 2012

Celebrities

I know that pride goes before a fall, but I have prided myself that my marriage has lasted longer than both of Britney's (combined), both of Halle Berry's (combined), Brad and Jen, and Bennifer I (and  Bennifer 2, but that bitch Jennifer Garner is going to outlast our marriage because she just loves to show me up - I digress).  Yes, I compare my marriage to celebrity marriages.

But,

I was so sad today to read that Heidi Klum and Seal have separated.  I know, it's not the end of the world.  I'm not them, so I'm not on the inside and don't know the whole story.  Still, they seemed like they really loved each other and adored their children.

Although, I also read that it was because of his temper.  If that's true, hats off to my girlfriend for not putting up with that shit and protecting her babies.  Heidi, call me.  Let's set up a playdate!

No comments:

Post a Comment