Monday, January 16, 2012

My Golden Globes recap

My post about Jessica Biel and her supposed engagement clearly struck a nerve with her, because not only did she appear sans ring (and JT), she also wore some godforsaken semi-bridal what-the-hell-was-she-thinking dress.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2087250/Golden-Globes-2012-Madonna-steps-Jessica-Biels-dress-red-carpet-blunder.html


The mermaid silhouette was HUGE on the red carpet.  It's not my best look, but I was boycotting this year's event.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2087278/Golden-Globes-2012-red-carpet-dresses-Bridal-chic-years-hottest-trend.html

I hate, hate, hate to post this.  Hate it, because I'm a hater, but my best dressed was St. Angelina.  Gah.  It kills me! (Note the bitch look on her face as she stares me down.)

Also, some advice to Shailene Woodley:

I have seen The Secret Life of the American Teenager.  It's terrible and no one can act - not even Molly Ringwald, who must have been really hard up for a paycheck.  And why - WHY - do these white kids in "Valley Glen, California" all want to have hair like Kids?


You had a great role in The Descendants, and it could be once in a lifetime role if you sulk and appear to be alternatively bored or pissed off the entire night.  Trust me, it's better to be an Anna Kendrick than a Kristen Stewart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment