Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Avalanche

Last night, I opened the coat closet to get a brush for the the dogs and maybe pack some things while I was at it.  You know in movies when a closet door is opened and everything avalanches out?  That happened!  I thought for sure I was being set up.  Where was the video camera?  No, the damn thing broke.  BROKE!  The bar/shelf pulled out of the drywall, because, of course, in our POS cave it wasn't anchored into the drywall. 

Another thing to add to the handyman list.  We will never get the damn Batcave on the market.

Oh, and to clear up any confusion yesterday's entry may have created:  I am NOT pregnant, just - apparently - fat.

1 comment:

  1. wouldn't it be freaking hilarious if you WERE pregnant, but just didn't know it yet? with like, triplets?!?

    ReplyDelete