I had a wonderful Mother's Day. It was probably my best since becoming a mother. Granted, I had low expectations, but the men in my life didn't disappoint:
- The boys brought home bagels.
- I got three cards, two books (one from each kid), and a Kate Spade purse from Sally (I really love that dog.) Leo bought me some jewelry (I really love that dog, too.)
- I didn't have to get in the pool (Robin is now in the pool by himself, and did really well. Actually, both kids did really well - by which I mean no tantrums and they put their face in the pool.)
- I got to do my own laundry instead of putting to off until last and never getting to it.
- I watched my recorded shows off the DVR on the big tv in the basement BY MYSELF.
- I went to tap class BY MYSELF.
- After tap, I ran home, took a quick shower, and went to dinner at Silverado with the family. It was one of the more successful dinners we have had together as a family of four. (The best was at an Outback Steakhouse when Robin was a baby, so maybe that doesn't count?)